Concept of Japan Ortho
In response to the rapid wave of the declining birthrate and aging population in Japan,
“sound youth development” and “building a bright aging society” have become major issues.
Another major problem is the stress-related illness of those involved.
As Japan Ortho Co.,Ltd.,
we believe these are all caused by the “brain” and have continued to propose “activation of the brain” as a solution.
Ortho products are nutritional supplements,
where our primary purpose is to give energy and vitality to the brain.
|Company name||Japan Ortho Co.,Ltd.|
|Head Quarters||3rd Tsuji Building 5th Floor, 1-8-6 Hamamatsucho Minato District Tokyo
|Number of employees||10 people|
|Main Business Partners||
- April 1966
- Company Incorporated (at)
- April 1990
- Started full-scale research on Ortho products centered around B12
- April 1994
- Developed and launched Ortho24
Presented research on Ortho in Japan and overseas, and received some great response
- January 1995
- Developed and launched Super Ortho
- April 1995
- Received a letter of appreciation from Ashiya City for our support of relief supplies (Ortho 24 Super Ortho) in the Great Hanshin Earthquake.
- May 1997
- Developed and launched Rainbow Ortho
- January 1998
- Developed and launch of Ortho Gold Extract
- May 1998
- Developed and launched of New Rainbow Ortho
A lecture was given to Yoshiyuki Kono, who was involved in the Matsumoto Sarin attack, at a product launch event.
- May 1999
- launched renewal version of Gold Extract
- July 2002
- Developed and launched Rainbow Ortho DX